1. What does PAH stand for? Draw the structures of two examples,
2. In what processes are PAHs commonly formed?
3. By means of a structural diagram, show what is meant by the bay region present in certain PAHs. How is the presence of this region related to the health effects of PAHs?
4. Define the term environmental estrogen. Give two chloroorganic and two nonchloroorganic examples,
5. Recount some of the evidence that environmental estrogens affect the health of wildlife and of humans.
6. What is a phytoestrogen?
Continue reading here: Further Readings
Was this article helpful?